Aleabrax Heat Exchange Tanks
Aleabrax Systems locally manufacture heat exchange tanks suitable for commercial water heating applications.
Our unique indirect heat exchange storage cylinders have the added advantage of having two separate heating circuits.
Separation of the low pressure primary circuit to the mains pressure DHW circuit provides a system under low thermal stress that is suitable for use in varying water quality conditions.
The Aleabrax heat exchange systems are open vented, by means of an expansion tank.
Constructed of mild steel (up to 6mm) with high grade copper heat exchangers, these industrial quality tanks offer a modular solution from a small footprint.
- Increased hygiene of potable water
- Superior flow rates with minimal pressure drop
- Withstands up to 99°C on a continual basis
- Low heat loss tank
- Compatible with renewables
- Approved for warm water applications (GFX / AMX)
- No need for TMV's or central mixing assemblies
- Reduced capital costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced footprint